Sunday, September 13, 2009

Train

I really wonder if i'm gonna grow old alone. But then again excitement are everywhere. Just as simple as taking a train. I love it when there's too many passengers. I feel kinda hot when there are guys standing beside me and are forced to stand real near to me. Well thats what you gets when there are too many passengers, and whatever happens down there are really out of everyone's visual. Like what happen the other day. This boy were right beside who looks super straight and his military hair cut makes him kinda hot. I wouldn't dare to touch him cause i'm not sure if he's straight but of course as the train moves accidental touches happens. Hahhaa.... was normal at first, but then when more accidental touches happens i felt that it's getting harder and easier to reach. I even realise that he adjust himself so that i could accidentally touch him better. I managed to actually grab him a while, when i realised that i already reached my station. Sharks!!! This is a torture. Making me all pump up and i can't end it. Well, at least i had an enjoyable ride. Left and went straight home.

No comments:

Post a Comment