Monday, November 6, 2017

HUMAN


It's sad that my bosses decided to close the company. That wasn't the worst.. the worst is that...just because my brother in-law is the boss. I'm am automatically on the most hated list. But in fact the person who doesn't want the company is not my brother in law. it's the other boss. 

You would think that human is with feelings. all these while everything i do i thought of everyone. Everything i buy i will buy extra and treat them. I would buy additional stuff so that when needed they can use. Every single shit i do i thought of them. As i was clearing some stuff just now, i realize 7 out of 10 stuff is mine. I bought it under my own expense for their convenience. I didn't even claim from the company. You would think they would appreciate it. In this case.... im fucking wrong. This is a very classic example of when you hope for hope , God slap you once more and still you must have faith. Find any excuse to forgive them. Arrrghhh... im very surprise of their reaction. It's not that im their enemy b4. We are in good terms and they can just flip on you like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment