Wednesday, August 20, 2014

TWENTYTHREEpointTwentyFourteen


   
I really hate it when straight guys make fun of you when they suspect that you're gay but they don't dare to ask. But you can see them try to make fun of you with sarcastic jokes, thinking that they are so fucking intelligent with the "I told you so" fucking grin on their face. OMFG!!! I just wish that I won't  explode right at their face. 

You think that the world has change a lot. Well, in certain parts of the world.... Things has not change! Juvenile stays as juvenile and that typical MAN FROM VILLAGE EGO, just never disappears. I'm not being a hypocrite here but when you comes out from the village? Please have some courtesy to learn the City's etiquette. Don't do jokes that are socially suicidal. I just can't believe that I still have to put up with such menace!!! Grrrr........ 

No comments:

Post a Comment