Monday, April 6, 2020

2GETHER The Series (Im so Obsessed)

I was fixated to this series. I guess after so long... with all the oddly strangely perfect beauty. Here comes one couple that i can relate too. Both of them doesn't have the alienated beauty but its something that i felt familiar with. It's like the 70's or 80's beauty. like Cindy Crawford beauty.
           Sarawat by Bright. As i've mentioned before this guy reminds me a lot about my first crush. He has the same hair style. He is also mixed American. They have the same Arrogant swag. (Sarawat is more lovable though) So watching this series kinda makes me feels sad but savory. Its like I'm reliving this very dark moment of my life. But on the bright side, in THIS dream, the DREAM came through. Its not the sad soggy straight ending. Its the scandalous LOVE happy ending. Which made me cried like a whore.
           Do you believe in destiny? Its really beautiful how these two actors met and how even this regular production shot these two starts across the globe. 
       

   ON the side note. These two person are very high end relevance. They are visually fit for high fashion and ELITE by default. I cannot undo this thought but to really apologize to the whole set of other cast. The other cast are just not at the same league. Bright and Win just stands out. Both of them are the elite of the elites. The fact that they chose the caterpillar face guy to be a competition to Bright? It almost seems like a joke and what a mockery to SARAWAT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment