Wednesday, April 15, 2020

LOCKdown GOODNESS OVERDOSE

#BRIGHTWIN #2GETHERTHESERIES

I AM BLOODY OBSESSED WITH #BRIGHTWIN!!! Because of the lock down. I have  no where to go, but to search for my own entertainment. I have been binge searching everything about Brightwin. This is so crazy. My youtube suggestions are all about these two guys and their lives. I have been following their LIVE at Youtube and FB. Its like i'm living a life with only two of them in it!! 

I know its not healthy. At normal times i will go to work and my mind would focus on something else. Now? I'm obsessed. I got angry and feisty because i found out one of the guy actually has a girlfriend in real life. I do register that these are "RIDICULOUS" in my mind but still i'm feeling sour heartaches and tears. 
The only healthy thing i got out of this is that i Lost 4kg after 12 days of rope jumping. WHY? Because i want to be at least same weight as them. 
I wish ill be okay soon. These fantasy is too much. Its good to dream but when it affects your dreams and sleep? it has to mellow down. 


No comments:

Post a Comment