Friday, April 10, 2020

LOCKDOWN GOODNESS

Well too bad im not stuck here with a guy. SAD. Ive been following this Thai BL series that really makes me think.
Im thinking they are 21 and 22 years old. They are successful in a series. I'M 38.9 years old.  WTF and im nothing!!!! These are the difference between a good foundation and foundationless. Children these days have a good start. i didn't own a computer till i'm in Form five (which is 18yr). Kids these days are touching screens just after 18 months. Education came earlier in their lives therefore they understands fact of life way earlier than me. Hence they understands being prepared earlier in life are essential. Imagine what wonders they can do. They have so much more years in their expense. 
Well feeling shitty reminds me of Jordan Peterson. he said..To improves lives. start with cleaning your own room first. There is much truth in that. I have to start somewhere. So i chose to exercise and clear my fats first. I did jump rope everyday and i lost 3kg now. Jumped rope for 9days already i think. I think i officially started jumping on the 1st of April. Hope i can continue till below 70kg at least. 
So in a way i hope this lock down will be extended. It's a good soul searching time. You know. Im greatly affected by Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree. I have this crazy gut feeling that im gonna thrive and be successful. Just to be able to secretly maintain his entertainment career. Hmmmm frankly speaking, i don't mind doing it. Lets see.... Dreaming BIG TIME or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment