Monday, February 8, 2010

:)

Hi Guys,
Sorry i didn't post for some time. my laptop went nuts and been trying to get a connections. Despite all that, my manager is giving me a hard time. Somehow i don't feel all shitty and i actually felt happy. I guess i was excited about my new job. That is gonna happen soon. I WISH IT"S ASAP. I think my work relationship with my manager is doomed!!! We never could be working together anymore, but somehow i think we could be friends. How ironic everything is now these. I really felt sorry that things have to turn out this way. Well in the midst of all the happiness, i do worry about what would happen the next time i see my manager. Fingers crossed!! Anyway just got my hair cut and a new glasses. I kinda love myself now. Aiks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment