Sunday, June 3, 2012

It's it's something i guess........? Three


To be frank i really almost lost my self there. I almost don't know what to do. Ha ha hah...... Trying very hard to act normal and while blushing i invited him in.

He did not came to "stay" but it's only to check out the location of my home.

Well though he did not enter but i think i am all chirped up too, over the fact that he actually bothers to check out where is my home.  :)  Now!! He is straight and do you feel that this part is quite weird?

Anyway.... the days goes on and i see him when i see him and saw him when i saw him. Like i mentioned before this, i hang out with one of my this friend quite a lot and always show up at 7Eleven with my friend too. This goes on for about three months since the handphone number incident. So from my friend who says Straight Boy is not his type till now my friend thinks that Straight Boy is super cute and one day my friend told me..."Hey if you never gonna make any moves. I'm gonna take him" To speak the truth i am quite insulted by his words and all i could react is just "Hey!! PLEASE???"

One day Straight Boy ask me where is my friend. So i turn back to see and couldn't find  my friend so i answered " I don't know". He laugh at my answer and then he looked outside again ...jutted out his neck a bit to see further outside from across the cashier. Suddenly he say..."take my number" "xxxxx" and starts telling me his number. I was stunned a bit and he realized it. He then say "handphone""handphone"  and point at my bag pocket. After like 5 seconds then only i get what he meant and i quickly tear my bag pocket to grab my handphone. Lolz..... Right when he finishes telling me his number ...my friend came in. Straight Boy greeted my friend and start continue doing his stuff. One thing that i really loved is that we both always have those mutual understanding.

Like in this kind of situations we
could know what both parties wants....For instance, once i hide two packs of cookie in my bag. One was the Mark & Spencer box cookie and another one was the butter cookie from Ikea  I hate to let my friend knows that i am giving gifts and when we enter 7Eleven my friend head straight to the back to get the can drinks and i usually don't wait at the cashier . I will follow to the back. So as my friend walks first ..me at the back quickly take the cookies out and place it on the cashier. Straight Boy was at the other corner. So i walked straight to the back to choose my drinks and when i turn i saw Straight Boy already at the cashier. When i reach the cashier the cookie is not there anymore and not one word is said about it. I never told him to be secretive about it but it just happens. Bought our stuff and went off. After two days when i am there alone then only he thanked me for the cookies.Now again ....this part?...do you feel weird? Do you?
All that i have mentioned happens from approximately November 2010 till last month. This that i am about to tell in my next post happens last week .

10 comments:

  1. I try to focus on your stories but the pictures are too distracting... disturbing in a way...

    why always 7-11? its that like a focal point or something? or is that a very special 7-11?

    How did straight boy know that the cookies are for him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are fast. Hmm..the straight boy that i like is working in 7E and usually during night shift it's only one person per shift. so when i left it there on the cashier it's like err...i don't know...he just got it and it's just mutual. Maybe he saw me putting it there.

      Delete
    2. Oh..sorry bout the pic. Did a slight changes though.

      Delete
  2. Very interesting and exciting at the same time. It better has a good ending or I'm gonna have to strangle someone.

    Yeah the cookies part quite weird. Like having an affair like that, so secretive.

    Part 4! Part 4!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah....affair is the word. It's just so....mmmm..... alluring...ahhaha....i don't know la.

      Delete
  3. soooooo interesting la... faster next next next!! lolllllll.... hahahahaha

    oh yea, please go to blogger, settings, and turn off/disable word verification thingy.. thanks... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh i have the verification thing? I thought i don't .Okay okay i turn it off.

      Delete
  4. As usual, interesting story/experience you have there. My guess is that since he's away from his homeland, there's no harm experimenting. Plus you've been a good buddy to him. Perhaps that's why he's following the flow. (;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...that's what i am thinking too. I guess nobody will reject warm hospitality. As in feeling being loved or cared while away from home. Love that your emoticon is opposite from everyone.

      Delete
    2. If I were him, straight as a lamp post, I don't think I'd mind to be loved by some one when I'm far away from people I know, as long as that person doesn't do anything abnormal or anything that I don't feel comfortable with.

      Love that you love my uniqueness (:

      Delete