Sunday, January 6, 2013

LAZY

I noticed that i am so dramatically lazy. Everywhere i read. People are saying that they would join the gym. This just means that the world are gonna be infested with healthy "fairly" nice bodied people. That also means that now i cannot just look at them anymore. I mean from outside the gym. Now i have to run together with them. I think my eyes would be doing more reps than my body. But my doc says i am not allowed to run. Just walk. So i'll be bored to death. Oh no ...i forgot that they have screens at the tread mills yeah. Hmm.... then maybe i can curi curi do the sampan want... what's the word??? ..... mendayuh? Heh..heh... nah.... actually i think i would only do the walking at the park near my home. Besides i have to start completing stuff that i have started. I tend to do a little and then leave it for the next day and the same thing again the next day and the next. Such a bad habit that i've picked up, since my mom moved here. No actually My elder sis moved back too. Cause she just broke up b4 the new year!!! and yeah of course my second elder sis is also here with her baby, for her confinement. It's no fun. They sabotage everything that i have done to the house. Well of course i understand it's to accommodate more people. So i kept quiet and i realize i would go out every night now. Even without friends. I just sit alone in the park. Anyway... this post, I guess is my very own weird way of telling my self that it's dangerous out in the park. Six men may rape you. hahaha... no lah...  i have to stop doing that and start moving!! 

10 comments:

  1. Going to the park at night?

    herm... not a really good idea...

    come we hangout one day... miao~ hehe~

    =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure... One fine day right?? purrr..... There are police passes by sometimes. and there is a busy Nasi Lemak stall at the other end. So i guess it's safe gua. :)

      Delete
    2. Maybe we can go have nasi lemak... then go jalan-jalan kat itu park =P

      haha

      Delete
    3. That would be a good idea. Having it healthily kan?

      Delete
  2. Eh, it's true.

    Just be careful when you are out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't gone to gym since I said I wanted to like 10 years ago. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha...that's the spirit mann!!! But you already have natural built in nice body what??

      Delete
  4. Maybe I should stalk you when I'm in your neighborhood. Lol... ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah...why do i wanna dare you on that huh?? DCG... enjoy your day.

      Delete