Saturday, January 5, 2013

Surprise


It's surprise gone wrong. My sis tried to suprise me by hiring two maids to clean up my garden for me. Now it's so clean that i could roll my self on it. The problem is somethings i purposely let it be dirty they also clean it up. For instance my clay fish pond. I purposely let the edges wet all the time so that the green stuff would grow on it . I have been doing that for 3 years and now it's cleaned. This part of the floor that i always wash the leftovers sand.. slowly collecting it since 2 years ago are now cleaned!! My decorative clay duck that looks so Victorian and vintage are now like new!!  The maid redecorate my garden!! The wild plant that i love so much growing wildly behind my fish pond with the roots creeped everywhere making the place looks so aged  that i've done since 4 years ago are now being taken out!! whats worst!! the roots are all neatly trimmed and the plant now are nicely placed in a white pot, hung under another plant!! Everything and everything is being moved!!
I think i have given the most fake smile ever in my life when my sis showed me the garden. I think i have sharp edges growing out of all edges of every single thing on my face and i can actually felt my ears twitching and my glasses frame melting.. This matter were never spoken of anymore at that instant!! I must have looked like a pixie when i smiled!!

I am thankful, but really? (shakes head) (shakes head) 


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hahaahah.... i am surprised that my anger is quite contained actually.

      Delete
  2. well, take it as a new start in doing something different lor.. takkan you want a jungle there forever hoping that one day tarzan will come and reside there is it? i wish too.. lol.. well, the good deed is there la, whether you approve or not, and she is your sister anyway.. well no harm done.. :) since its so clean now then you redecorate with clean stuffs that you cant do with moldy dirty crap lor... huhu...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah...i know...thats why my words are publish here!!!

      Delete
  3. Maybe a sign from the Big Guy!! Start squeaky clean with the new year? Just saying (:

    Like what tuls said, her intention was good, though the execution part probably should have discussed with you. But I guess she just wanna surprise you. @•@

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Squeaky clean huh? That is not bad. Yeah i know what you mean. :)

      Delete