Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Text

Secara puratanya, Samir text me like two weeks once since. Every time it was quite formal and courteous. Yesterday he texted me since new year and this time it's included of words like "I miss you lots" ........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Huh??  (can you hear the tuuut tone or not?) He is straight!!

For a moment there my hormons mendadak and i am happy like gila. Then back to reality... Apa maksudnya? Try to process it in a calmer way. Maybe he just meant it in a friendly way. Anything pun it does lights up my day. So trying to not to misinterpret it or over sugar coating it with my fantasies. Just taking it that he meant it in a friendly way. Hmmph......

6 comments:

  1. Sometimes we guys do say, " I miss you", " love you" to other close guy ,but just to make fun of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahha.. actually i knew str88 guys who actually says such things to close friends. But not to the not so close ones!! & the history between me and Samir.. that's just not the right thing to say.

      Delete
  2. Well, take a trip to Nepal and set things straight once and for all.

    Heheh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Xing!! I don't work remember? :P (though i am virtually there already lah)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. J... are there such "Charity funds" for such things want ah??

      Delete