Monday, December 30, 2013

The Next Step.

So. I will start working in my brother in-law's advertising company. I have zero knowledge in designing and i am not tech savvy. Basically i am stupid when i step into the company. I was told that i would be taught to use everything that is necessary to do the basics. Like brooms, pail, and detergents. Lolss... :) I am quite excited about this idea though. The only thing that i don't like is my brother in-law. I despise him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. Well, for the sake of "Life" i'll try to withstand this ass-hole. So i'll probably start next year in February. 

2013 is a bad year and i heard that 2014 is gonna be even worst. I hope this does not apply to majorities. I hope and wish that in 2014 the world suffers lesser pain. If it's inevitable? Let it be as lenient as possible. I'm gonna spread LOVe and hope that i'll meet "MY" love in return. It's about time that someone held me in their arms and pat me to sleep already!!!.. LoLzzz......

Do walk through 
2014 
with pride 
&
LOVE
 make it a great wonderful journey. 

Happy New Year!!! Happy New Year!!!
&
Happy New Year Guys!!
(I really meant it)
(If you Fall? It's Okay I'm Here)

2 comments: