Sunday, August 8, 2010

Went out

Well, i went out again. Just normal outing with my sis. We both have this sudden obsession of doing gardening. We sweep the plants in the nursery. Anyway you know the nurseries here always are arranged in a way that there are only narrow path between the plants. Hmmm.... I cannot believe it how adventures it could be. There are always many plants there hence there are also many workers and many people walking around. Sometimes i get irritated by how many times i have to step aside to give way. well there i have difficulty seeing those plants. The gardeners there have to wear this big hat to makes things worst. When they walk pass it always hit my head and mess up my already messy hair. There again this gardener tries to walk pass again. He kinda insisted passing through in front of me. I didn't even look at him. then another guy wanted to pass again and then this same gardener (i guess. by instinct) want to pass again and again he wants to walk pass infront of me. T his time i kinda stared at him when he was right in front of me. Kinda have to face to face. I gasp for a while, as he is sexy. not good looking but his feature suggest sexy.!!!! He stared back at me and this time he brush his bulge against my bulge. I got shocked!! totally blank almost fainted and i don't know why , my sudden reaction was to grab his bulge. It was bloody embarrassing as it's happen even without thinking. When my senses came back i was still in shock and my first reaction was to look if there was anyone around. There isn't!! not even my sis. Does that means it was only him who kept passing by me??  Then he started rubbing my dick with his hand. God knows hos suddenly my dick were so hard and he manage to push it out of my underwear. He didn't even unzip my jeans.!! Then he manage to hold my penis head and start scratching it, while it's still in my jeans. I on the other hand is already holding his shaft. He is wearing a soft material pants, sort of like linen. It was so incredibly kinky that i almost cum, then he pull my hand and just walk one row to the back into one store room. He just knelt down and start giving me blowjobs!!!  Anyone in this situation will be in full heat and no way that you could hold yur cum.  So i cum in like 3 seconds (aiks!!) then i thought of returning the favour. I wanna pull out my dick but he doesn't let go. he continue sucking. OMG!!! That was like the ultimate weapon and my kinky desire. He sucked like a hungry baby, robust but silky at the same time. The suctions were precise and i can't moan. So i have to shut up but in pleasure. My whole body were throbbing and i cannot breath. Almost 10 munites i cum again. I grab his hair so hard and i think my toes were twisting in my shoes!! hahahaaa..... I wish i could give him more but my sis were calling my phone already that time. I have to go and we parted in a very wierd way i must say. Cause i was looking at him in a very very sorry way but then i really want this look. He smiled and say, it's okay, with a thank you. I never felt so guilty for not doing something wrong before. I just wish i had have hug and kissed him when i leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment