Monday, August 6, 2012

Really? What would this be?


Here i am wooing a straight guy hoping that miracles do happens. Then there another straight guy is wooing me. Then an accident happened. Well more like a transaction for an unofficial sex partner.

In the mids of wooing this precious 7E...i do still distribute fliers out there...hoping to get attention from my own species. A more realistic conquest and logically makes more sense. Then a straight guy responded to my fliers. Hahhaha... yay!! lucky me. Then it turns out that this straight guy fits almost all my criteria of my prince charming. Nothing comes conveniently. Already demanding me to buy stuff for him. Actually buying stuff is not a problem but you wanna "make" me buy it for you after the 3rd time meeting? Hmmm.... 

Then there is this unofficial sex partner. Total opposite of what i would like my life partner to be. Hang out together quite a lot and grew to dislike him as a person. I think he has an ugly soul. But as a friend he is okay. Sexed a few times due to "helping" each other out. That is like  years ago. Never had sex after that and i always avoid it cause i think that his soul is disgustingly ugly. He wanted to see a picture of my friends dick. I don't wanna show cause he actually met the owner of that dick before. I refuse. He sort of begged me and couldn't get off that subject. We were in the car beside a playground at that time. At Night. So i know he didn't had sex for a long time already. So to change the subject, i grab his bulge in a playful way and sort of like scratch it. What else? He got hard and wanted a bj. So it's a deal.


 After that i left my ring in his car, and he left his ring in my room. The next day..when i text him for my ring....when i press send...at the same second...his text came in. Asking for his ring. Then he text again saying that this is like a curse. It's like we exchange lovey dovey ring.  I replied..."Just shut the fuck up and return me my ring!!" ahahah...so mean of me but i don't wanna thought about it and jinx it. Owh...no...no..no... 

It's almost comical how things happens sometimes. 

13 comments:

  1. Straight guy?..
    I wanna scratch someones bulge too... LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah..yeah you know the ones who wanna try the "new" stuff. Scratch with purpose kay?/ ahahah....

      Delete
  2. Oohhh what do you mean by straight guy wooing you?? Does he want sex? :P :P :P Not so straight then....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we already had sex. You know those where "i am str8 and wanna try it out kind" Then now he says he likes me and calls me for dates.

      Delete
    2. Yeah..not so straight after all...

      Delete
  3. hahahahaa...if only he isn't someone u hate, it would turn out to be a perfect scene for love =P LOLLLL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah true... it would have been an epic story..but... nope!!! I am not going there.

      Delete
  4. Straight guy who wants to experiment. He sure love science. LoL.

    But wouldn't you feel weird like having it with a friend or sort of? ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SCIENCE is always exciting when you don't need to study about it. Just experiencing it.
      That is a good question. I think you just gave me my next post topic. ahahah.....
      In this case because we had sex before and even wanna be sex partners just that when time goes on i start to dislike him. Anyway there are many kind of friends right?

      Delete
  5. Dont you just got tired of BJ sometimes?

    Time to get someone more permanent... maybe someone that you can wake up to... laying next to you in the morning =D

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *BLEK* :) I think if i have a permanent guy i would Bj him all the time also. hahahah...No lah..just that i am more of an oral person..kinda love BJ.
      Yeah..you are right about that. Then again my prince ?? entah sesat ke mana?

      Delete
    2. ish... dont you just got tired of BJ? I mean you need was long time till that person "cough"cum"cough". Either you are very patient or had real good suction power... lolll

      Either dia sesat or you cari salah tempat =P

      Delete
    3. Would you ever complaint if someone gives you a good long bj? If the guy actually reacts then i don't mind if it's long. I mean time not length yeah btw.. Hahahah I seem to enjoy it and usually i tend to make the guy edge while bj so that he suffers longer. ahhahahaha

      hmmm...maknanya Sunway and Subang memang takde lah!!! Hahahah.... Owh Jantan ku...di manakah di kau??? I think i just made myself burst out laughing.!!!!

      Delete