Thursday, June 13, 2013

FAKE

So fake. So fake. This person chatting beside me is so fake. If only I could punch him. I don't know he is really excited about his meeting or he is just a happy guy but he is obviously over excited. Iisshhhh!!!! 
Met an Iranian guy the other day. He always hang out at the park too. Always saw him there so just say hello when ever cross path. Then I will go sit at my bench. The other day he wanted to chat. He called me to sit beside him when I walked passed him. So I did. It was like chicken and duck talk. So difficult to get my words across. Then suddenly he received a call. He talked for so long. Then I told him that I wanna go. He hold my hand and ask me to wait. So I waited, but his conversations never ends. Then I woke up. Again he asked me to wait. After a while, he ended his conversation and continue to chat with me again. This time all of a sudden his English is super fluent. He asked. " are you gay?" I said yes. Then he asked me again " you don't like girls?" I said no. Then another question, " can you suck me?" I answered no. Cause he is kinda rude in some ways. Right after I said no. His face changed and with a shuhh gesture he said " you can go" and looked away Then he said.... So many cute guys are interested at his cock. I laugh and said " I am not" and walked away. These pest. Can't even understand the common language but when it comes to sex they suddenly could understand English so well.  I am so glad that I could reject this egoistic male chauvinist. 

10 comments:

  1. Such ego. Good you rejected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard that men from MidEast are notorious for their chauvinistic behavior... I'd say steer clear from them...

    Unless if you just want sex, of course.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... i have heard of the same too. That's why i will go away when they are rude or egoistic.

      Delete
  3. Nice going. I could imagine the disappointment and resentment on his face! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaahah.... i was imagining it too while walking away from him.

      Delete
  4. Some of them are very arrogant, like proud of their cock size, but actually not really that fascinating. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Yes Yes exactly. Actually it's not that exciting at all.

      Delete
  5. Must pay that park a visit one day. Wonder-miracles been happening there...

    Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No.. believe me nothing much happens here. It's a super lonely park.

      Delete