Saturday, June 22, 2013

Yesterday's Question

In response of yesterday's question. I have decided that whenever a stranger ask me for money, I would ask for sex in return. I think that asking a stranger for money is equally as intense as asking a stranger for sex. My intention is to provoke them with a question that hits equally as hard. So that, they would realize that it is not okay to ask such question. I get this all the time. Young, old, sane and insane. Chat at first and then followed by the "money" request. Most  of the time it's for ciggy or beers. I have tested this once though. I say I would give the money but you have to show me your hard cock. Awkward moment there, then silence and laughs!!! LOLZzzzzz, of course it's only my first trial, so I don't dare to realize it. So I change the subject. You think it works?


4 comments:

  1. It'd be awesome if it does.
    At the very least, you'd get something in return, but ask for more than just to show his hard cock instead, no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was awkward...

    What happened to that guy afterwards?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing on that night. He knows i am gay. So t least now he knows that there is a price to pay if he wants money from me. It's his prerogative in a way.

      Delete