Monday, June 24, 2013

Lonely too long???

I really don't like how i was being treated recently. That makes me think that have I gone nuts and got grumpier. I tend to get angry at everything that involves human. Have I been alone too long? Like an old man.  I really don't like this feeling. Getting nude when I go to bed at night is my only comfort now these.  I need interactions. Don't patronize me. I do know that you don't know that you are doing it. Maybe because I am not as useful as before. Maybe because I am not the contributor as I once were before. I do feel small. I do get it that I am retarded now. If I could, I would make your damn life easier. With everyone around is a massive wrong move. I hate that. I hate that I am hating it. I hate that I am repelling everything right now. I bloody hate feeling small. 

6 comments:

  1. It's just a phrase buddy.. It will soon go back to where it was. Be a little patient with yourself.. :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahhaah...... soon i hope. Thanks E. Hugs to you too.

      Delete
  2. Don't hate too much. There's always a brighter side to everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sleep in the nude at night ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. Kinda got use to it dari zaman berangan dulu.

      Delete