Monday, November 11, 2013

HEY hey

 Give me a great conversation and love me. 
Lolzz... that seems desperate. Maybe i am. Maybe i am. Maybe i am just frustrated of the amazing identical "everyday" that i am going through. What happen to everyday is a brand new day? Everyday seems to be exactly the same. Even the customers that enters where i hang out too are all the same. To make it worst... they even dress the same everyday!!! (uniforms.) I hang out at 7e now these. (to the ones who knows, it's not the same one) this one is nearer to the park. 
As i've mentioned my "everydays" are not very exciting. So there is this uncle who is there drinking every night at the pub two shops away. He walked by today and he has to make my day gloomier by asking me a question.  " Why are you here everyday?"  (WITH a disgusted face) I was quite insulted with that face. All i know is that i could smell my underwear and scratch my crotch there if i want to. I just don't understand how could someone bare to hurt such innocent souls??
 At the mean time. I hope i would meet more genuine and sincere friends. When you know one person long enough, their stripes begin to show. Everyone that i know now are all jerks!! Taking advantage of me every single chance they had. I've repeated this so many times and i thought maybe thats the only one, but it keeps on coming. Am i a jerk magnet? I wanna jerk something else then!!! lolzz....  I hope i'll meet more genuine humans soon. 
I think that a great conversation does wonders. Nobody wanna talk anymore though. Thats sad. Be organic Make a new friend a day guys!! (Che wahhh) lolzz...... Have a great great week ahead people. 

6 comments:

  1. Talk to me talk to me.. Hahahahah!!! Now I sounded more desperate than you! Yay!! No matter how things gonna be, just remember that you are special. Dun bother about those jerks! As you say, jerks will always be jerks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lolzz... where do you live E? I have a feeling i've ask you that begore. Anyway... yeah... i have to always think that i am better than them to get through. :)

      Delete
    2. Usually in Subang or up northern M'sia. Hahaha.. Lemme know whenever you are free! Let's do coffee!!! I will be heading back to LA in Dec..

      And yes! You are better than them. That is what differentiate you with them.

      Delete
    3. Owh... cool... i live near Taipan. We should definitely do coffee. :)

      Delete
  2. Thats super near! Yes we should! Are you on twitter? If you are, buzz me there! I will try my best to be the most epic jerk you've ever come across! LMAO!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow... does that means that you won't turn up last minutes? lolzz... anyway cool will do before you fly.

      Delete