Friday, March 20, 2015

SEVENpointTwentyfifteen

I want to stop dreaming about my dream guy and start being someone else's dream guy. Is that possible? I guess. To suppress my hunger, it has to happen. How can i treasure this guy so much and he stills felt totally nothing. 
Did i ever mentioned here that, It's damm shitty when you meant nothing at all to the person that matters much to you? Well, it's hurtful and I am trying to tell myself to get over it. I know it's gonna be dreadful, but I have to do something to reduce my pain. 
I guess my desire to be in a relationship got the best of me. I imagined and I imagined too far. I think I may have mislead myself. So now I am suffering. 
I have to get myself out of this mess. First thing to do? Stop imagining. Register that he is my mentor and he is straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment