Wednesday, March 9, 2011

BF...bf??

Does all other peoples bf irritates you? They always does. Especially when you are the one standing at the back and looking at the big picture. It's like a tornado every time. You see anger and fights. Once it's over, everything would be fine again but when times comes, there it comes again. Another tornado. I really hope there are lessons learnt every time it happens. It's just heart ache when you see your sisters are sacrificing for those bird brains and they don't learn their mistakes!!! I know love is pain sometimes. I also knows love is everything. Then again i know there is such thing as what goes around, will come around. Just when will it come around and really shake their pea brain!!!! I think i should stop typing now. I'm breathing fire already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment