Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Good Surprise

I need to go to the bank today at Taipan. So i walked over. I have to go OCBC and Maybank. I was surprised with the service given. They were all friendly. Super helpful. The girl at OCBC are quite pretty too. Makes me wonder am i really gay or not. You know,  it makes me think, am i a gay because it was glamour at that time or am i really a gay for real? Cause the girl really is pretty and has this warm smile. I'm becoming a Lesbian...ahhhah...then i walked to Starbucks and i went gaga over this waiter there. Then at the back of my head...thinking.. no doubt about it. I am very much a gay. ahhaha...yay not a Lesbian after all. Well about this waiter .. he is tall and slim... and he has this very typical mix 70's nerdy look with a great body. Why i went gaga is because when i was about to go outside to find a seat. He went out right before me, then he just leave the door close right in front of me. Well didn't matter at that time but he actually turned back and apologize for leaving the door close. The moment when he turn back was like Hindi film in slow motion. hahahah... It was really gentlemen of him to apologize. Hmmm.. i miss guys like that. Not many people actually practice such courtesy anymore. Unless i'm drop dead gorgeous. Then he went away for his break time. While i was sitting there..as usual smoking and starring at thin air. Then i heard two straight guy's conversation. They were actually discussing about having sex with guys. Both of them have had such experience, as they were telling each other how it happens. Really? it has come to this? A Norm among straight guys? How much has the world evolve already. I feel so back dated now. 

10 comments:

  1. i was at taipan this morning for class.. :)
    next time pls bring along ur colorful beaded saree.. u know.. just in case u need to sing and dance when u see guys u like.. lol ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. The world is definitely changing! Hopefully always for the better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're probably threatened by the girl's beauty.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danny...i seriously hope i have that much confidence in myself. Really? you are at Taipan today? you should have told me.

    Savabte aka Paul right? I'm with you. Hopefully it's all for the better.

    Chen Xing......Are you mocking me??? (Smiling forcefully!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm at taipan every tuesday morning n thursday evening .. class at truefitness ma ...:) u work that area?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nope. I'm currently not working cause of my eyes. Partially blind. Was at OCBC this morning. Hmm..fitness. It sounds so heavy ike my body now. LOL.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. errr/?.. not sure what happened ..take care on ur eyes. :)
    stay in taipan? do drop by at the gym la.. we dance dance together-gether .. or can yamcha oso la :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. :) Tell you all about it if we meet up to yum cha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. nothing new to update... long holiday~~ =)

    ReplyDelete