Sunday, August 21, 2011

How I Wish.

How i wish when i post this up and the guy i wish to know would see this. I just saw this guy at a pet shop in USJ9. He came out of the shop with his little brother. Oh wait....or is that his son? Nevertheless he looks bloody uber sexy. Then he has this stare that i once seen. It was those kind of empty but evil stare. I thinks he drives a grey  Suzuki. Anyway i was totally flattered with the way he treats his brother.  It feels like you get comfort out of evil. Heart warming. Kinda reminds me of one of my past. Very interesting.

9 comments:

  1. Spotting a hot daddy ? Oh my, they are always with their charm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah.... maybe he is that kids brother. Cause he is not that old. Charming..

    ReplyDelete
  3. go camp in front of the shop.. or just go to shop everyday pretending u r getting a pet...lol ;p
    good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think i'm not that desperate la. Desperate but not that desperate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol..."Desperate but not that desperate"...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah!!! hahaahah...... such divine feeling is really hard to explain.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sigh...I supposed all we can do is just wait for it to come...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess that;s very true. It's this kind of guy that i wants to know. For friends or ahemm...or lover. So i think we shouldn't surrender completely too.

    ReplyDelete