Monday, August 15, 2011

I Went Out.

I went out on Saturday. After one year two months. yesterday was the first time i went to Pavillion and the area around it. Actually visited all the new malls and buildings around it. I must say, with the big changes around Pavillion i felt almost the same. The environment there never really changed. Felt like home.. hahhaha...... makes me missed working times.
My friend who brought me there instead, kinda spoiled my moment there. Will story about it next time.Thank god he is not the only one i'm with. So it turns out nice and kinda fun. Missed missed that area. 

2 comments:

  1. Is the picture supposed to like a 3D thingy ? I am feeling dizzy staring at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahah... so sorry but it is a blurry picture of many liquor bottles. Not 3D. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete