Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Contained



 Have you ever felt like you have these overwhelming feeling, where you have these great idea but you can't execute it? You wanna do it so bad but you just can't start it due to the nature of the current state? I don't like these contained feelings that i have. I felt so excited and yet so restricted. It feels like i have some fireworks burning in a transparent box in my brain. Anyway... how is everybody? Hope everything is going well for everyone. Well it's already one month since my surgery. Fast eh?  
I think eliminating Giles Potter is a bad decision. That is one bad judgement!!

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back!! Hope you are doing good

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder...didn't see your blog updates...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, am ok. Work keeps me occupied.

      ;)

      Delete
    2. Good to know that you are okay. Being occupied is also a good thing.

      Delete
  3. That is why you have been so quiet. I hope all is well for you buddy! Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete