Friday, January 15, 2010

I can't Wait

I can't wait what's lying in front of me. I can't wait what will happen next. I can't wait to have the next blowjob. I can't wait how is my new job gonna be like. I can't wait to leave my work place now. As much as i love my job now but the Demon is in the way. I can't wait to be far away from the Demon. I can't wait to see that bitch fall. I can't wait to see the Demon fall.  I can't wait to see if my business will bloom.I can't wait to earn my first million. I can't wait to see the next cute guy. I can't wait to have my next sex. I can't wait to lay my head beside a strong body. I can't wait to see who is my boyfriend. I can't wait to kiss him and hold him tight. I can't wait. I can't wait. I'm really tired. So tired.....

No comments:

Post a Comment