Saturday, January 23, 2010

Odds


I was in a stress state for some time. I can't even have a hard on when i want to masturbate. Aiks!! Somehow today is a very sexy day. When i was in the train to work today. Every btouch by a guy is very sexy somehow. it felt very sensual. This guy standing behind me kept on accidentally touched me whenever the train moved. I just can't help it but it really felt like he is reaching to me from my back. Kissing my shoulders and slowly licking the back of my neck. Arrgghhh.... It's just too hot. What an imagination.  Can't imagine if i'm really having sex at that time. Hahhaha......

1 comment:

  1. I had that happen to me also in NY. and it was real...it culminated in a wild sex encounter.
    love your blog
    saludos,
    raulito
    http://fromtop2bttm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete