Sunday, September 26, 2010

Continuation from yesterday's post.

Later, at the next stop. more people are pouring in. We have no choice but to make space for other people. I took my bag up and hug my bag now. Thank god my bag was light. But anyhow, at any time i would only use one hand to hug my bag. It's something I'm used to. A naughty hand. Ha ha ha ha...... In this case, The door was on my left and my right is at the corner. So i use my right hand to hug my bag. I adjusted my position and put down my left hand and wanted to tuck my thumb in my pocket. As i was about to tuck, my hand got caught, squeezed between the door and that guy;s crutch!! Our eyes caught and a retract my hand!! (STUPID) (something i regret almost instantly.)  The push doesn't stops there. He got even closer when everyone at the door are pushing. Some passengers actually can't get up at the end. While it happens, I'm in awe. Suddenly my neck tightens, my nose sharpens and my eyes were shut. (you know it's those "shut" where your eye lids giggles?) I swear i felt sweat flowing down my neck. I realized his face is beside my face i can smell his neck. and i'm actually smelling  BVLGARI BLUE.  The one perfume that i categorized as "PHEROMONES" of men. !!!!! I don't even dare to open my eyes. That moment was stunning and sexy. I think i was shaking a little. I felt dizzy and everything seems to be in a slow motion. Everything is just so fiction at that moment. I cannot stop breathing IN. I think i may have steams coming out of my mouth. I dare not open my eyes, cause at the same time i don't want "this" moment to disappear. My imagination went stealth and fast. Then it stops, cause i felt a few cold drips of water dripped on my foot. I still didn't open my eyes, but i lifted my foot and try to wipe it off my foot. As i wipe it, i realized that the water is actually my pre cum. cause the  trail is from above my knee, that is from under my shorts. I didn't realize that i was actually throbbing and oozing pre cums. Ah... that sent me blushing big time. As i moved my hand back into position, i purposely brush across his crutch. Of course my eyes were opened then. He actually looked at me when my hand touches his crotch. i quickly close my eyes, when he looked. I was scared, I just continued breathing. Then suddenly i realized the tip of my nose is touching his ear. I opened my eyes when i felt it, but he didn't move a bit. In fact i think he is trying to caress his ears at my nose. I backed a little bit, cause as much as i desired it, we are still in a train. I can't see his eyes, as our face is almost side by side. I can hear him breathe. I think I'm breathing fire at that time. I cannot explain how disgustingly sensual that moment is. All this while i actually didn't realize that his hand is just beside my bulge. I thought it was my bag that my groin was banging as the train move. I knew that because he suddenly conveniently moved his hands in circular mode on my bulge. As I'm hugging my bag above, and his hands are underneath, so no one can see what he does. I think at that time my mouth were opened and i have to breath. He then actually took my hand and place it on his bulge. All this happened without us looking at each other. Froze for a moment then i started to play with his bulge. I scratched slowly and softly at every slight bulging thing i felt. Then i realized he moved a little, every time i scratch this part near his pocket. So i guess, that should be his head and that would be his sensitive spot. That means.... that's where i should attack. ha ha ha...... I think he did suffered a little, he starts to breath harder and harder. Well.... he did tortured me as well, but he didn't know. Cause my weak point, is him caressing me softly. Feeling his big warm palm, squeezing and teasing me softly. It got me electrified and yes.... yes.... i actually came. I have a hard time controlling myself when i came. I can't even stand straight. I came so much, i don't even dare to see how much cum is on my foot. I guess he knew after that, cause i tend to have this sudden shock when i shoot. He didn't stop after that, he continue caressing me. It turned me on big time. Well, as i am too attacking him at his weak point. I moved my hand further up, as i hope is his penis head. I started to scratch with two fingers in circular mode and my thumb slightly below. Time to time I'll squeeze it hard a while. Then suddenly his leg moved a little, he hold my dick quite hard and he placed his head on my shoulder, like he is fainting or something.  But i could feel the tense in my palm. At that moment too, i was stunned, cause we were in a train. Thank god, no one actually bothered to look. I think. This is by far, the hottest sex i've ever had!!! Wait!! does this considered as sex? LOL.........Of course, there is a second session. We did exchange numbers too, but i didn't text him. Due to my condition now, medically i mean. I don't think i'm fit to it. besides there are some points that i don't like about him, during the second session. He is kinda dominant and lazy. ........

No comments:

Post a Comment