Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Bummer

Did i mention that i have to take medication fpr the next two years? So my these medication would actually open doors for other sickness. Cancer and stuff. Hmm... never stops isn't it? Anyway i'm irritated by the fact that it gtill might never go okay. And now i cannot really do anything that i really want. I have a thing for delicate stuff. I love to see detailed stuff. Now i can't and i even cannot create one. Like sewing and stuff. I don't know how to feel these. I'm frustrated that it has become like that. I am overwhelmed by it but i don't know how to cry over it. At least there's an outlet. it's rea;;y a pain. Normal humans get sad then cry or grief over it and nest hapter. Beginning to think if i am even human. Maybe i'm not.

No comments:

Post a Comment