Friday, July 16, 2010

Undies

It's a little bit better today. I got up at 10.30am today. So yeah i didn't go jogging again. I must be very tired since i can't wake up. So i got up and clear some dishes and wash some of my clothes. I have this thing when i do my laundry. I will choose what and which colour to wash. When i hang it out to dry i want it to be visually exciting. *Nuts!! Aren't i? Yeah so i washed some of my underwear too. Somehow i got hirny when i hang them outside. again *nuts!! There are some constructions going on nearby. With those guys there and i'm hanging my underwear.... hmmmm it's somehow felt sensual. Hahahah... such a perv. Anyway, it then got all wet again when i didn't realise the rain. So now i have to wash it again so that it doesn't smell. I'm always happy when i see mu laundry. I've got very colourful underwears. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment