Monday, March 22, 2010

Look at that

It was well quiet today. Sundays in my country is always very peaceful. But it's the opposite when it's afternoon. People starts to come out and enjoy their holiday. I always have thought being alone during your holidays is the best of all. Quiet and can sleep The whole day. Lol.... Well but today i have to work. Today at work was well bored but thank god there are many tourist to look at walking pass my boutique. There are always many to see when all the Europeans or the middle eastern on vacations, Australians, Americans, Chinese, Japanese...and err many more. Got a call from someone i didn't know i missed. A guy that i once hurt before. I never meant to hurt him. I should apologize to him. Then again he reminds me of some wonderful times. Hehehehe.......

No comments:

Post a Comment